DRIVER III – 12 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive Fund’s motor vehicles
- Maintain vehicle’s Log book
- Report motor vehicles defects.
- Provide technical advice regarding motor vehicle maintenance.
- Observe driving procedures, traffic rules and regulations.
- Ensure the motor vehicle is in clean at all times.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Human Resources and Administration Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Certificate of Ordinary Secondary School Education (Form IV) with passes in English and Kiswahili should also hold a Class “C” valid Driving License coupled with at least 3 years of clean driving experience.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale NHIGS 2
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- National Service (JKT) certificate as will be determined relevant.
- Computer Literacy
- Professional certificates from respective Boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form iv and form vi results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Application letters should be written in Swahili or English through website www.ajira.go.tz (http://www.ajira.go.tz). All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (http://portal.ajira.go.tz/). This address can also be found at Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) website, Click 'Recruitment Portal'
NOTE: Remember to attach an application Letter and all related documents.
Application Letter Should Be Directed To:
THE SECRETARY, PRESIDENT’S OFFICE,
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT,
27 BIBI TITI MOHAMED ROAD,
11102 DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for application is 03rd April, 2017 at 00:00 p.m