MARKETING AND PUBLIC EDUCATION OFFICER / CALL CENTER III -3 POSTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in designing and proposing educational materials for publicizing the Scheme through print and electronic media.
- Participate in marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Facilitate provision of audio visual services and ensures safe custody of audio visual equipment.
- Advise on matters relating to public opinion with regard to the Fund’s image.
- Make all arrangements for Fund’s staff and visitors traveling abroad.
- Distribute educational materials about the Fund.
- Attend visitors and handles information desk.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration majoring in Marketing, Mass Communication/Public Relations or equivalent qualifications
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale NHIGS 7
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- National Service (JKT) certificate as will be determined relevant.
- Computer Literacy
- Professional certificates from respective Boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form iv and form vi results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Application letters should be written in Swahili or English through website www.ajira.go.tz (http://www.ajira.go.tz). All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (http://portal.ajira.go.tz/). This address can also be found at Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) website, Click 'Recruitment Portal'
NOTE: Remember to attach an application Letter and all related documents.
Application Letter Should Be Directed To:
The Director General,
Tanzania Ports Authority
P. O. BOX 9184,
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for application is 03rd April, 2017 at 00:00 p.m