TRANSPORT OFFICER III -1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares transport cost estimate;
- Keeps Transport Records and ensures that all data, statistics and their networks are well kept;
- Coordinates all logistics concerning transportation in the Fund.
- Controls fuel consumption
- Collects all the Transportation information within the country;
- Ensure proper Maintenance of Vehicles;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by his superior.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Transport Management from any recognized Institution, with working experience of at least three (3) years in the same field.
- Computer literacy is compulsory.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale NHIGS 7
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- National Service (JKT) certificate as will be determined relevant.
- Computer Literacy
- Professional certificates from respective Boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form iv and form vi results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Application letters should be written in Swahili or English through website www.ajira.go.tz (http://www.ajira.go.tz). All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (http://portal.ajira.go.tz/). This address can also be found at Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) website, Click 'Recruitment Portal'
NOTE: Remember to attach an application Letter and all related documents.
Application Letter Should Be Directed To:
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT,
27 BIBI TITI MOHAMED ROAD,
11102 DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for application is 03rd April, 2017 at 00:00 p.m