RECEPTIONIST III – 3 POSTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as a Telephone Operator /Receptionist and in addition will:
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Make sure all documents needed at reception desk are available.
- Keep record of all unofficial telephone calls.
- Take messages.
- Prepare and maintain the Fund’s telephone directory.
- Report telephone problems and follow-up on rectification.
- Receive mail delivered by dispatch.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by his supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Ordinary/Advanced Certificate in Secondary School Education with four passes and
- Must have undertaken receptionist/Telephone operator’s or front desk operation course from recognized Institution.
- S/he must have computer skills and should be fluent in both English and Kiswahili
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale NHIGS -2
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- National Service (JKT) certificate as will be determined relevant.
- Computer Literacy
- Professional certificates from respective Boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form iv and form vi results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Application letters should be written in Swahili or English through website www.ajira.go.tz (http://www.ajira.go.tz). All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (http://portal.ajira.go.tz/). This address can also be found at Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) website, Click 'Recruitment Portal'
NOTE: Remember to attach an application Letter and all related documents.
Application Letter Should Be Directed To:
The Director General,
Tanzania Ports Authority
P. O. BOX 9184,
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for application is 03rd April, 2017 at 00:00 p.m