REGISTRY ASSISTANT III – 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control access to files in the Registry and administers movement of files.
- Manage correspondence and routes files to respective officers for action.
- Maintain, transmits and handles files and other documents in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Perform mail-handling tasks for the Fund.
- Maintain flimsy.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Records and archive Management from recognized institution. Specialized training in Registry management will be an added advantage.
- Must have proven computer knowledge, be conversant with registry systems, with at least three (3) years’ working experience.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale NHIGS 5
Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- National Service (JKT) certificate as will be determined relevant.
- Computer Literacy
- Professional certificates from respective Boards
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form iv and form vi results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
Application letters should be written in Swahili or English through website www.ajira.go.tz (http://www.ajira.go.tz). All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (http://portal.ajira.go.tz/). This address can also be found at Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) website, Click 'Recruitment Portal'
NOTE: Remember to attach an application Letter and all related documents.
Application Letter Should Be Directed To:
The Director General,
Tanzania Ports Authority
P. O. BOX 9184,
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for application is 03rd April, 2017 at 00:00 p.m